Friday, October 20, 2017

Are YOU a doormat?




     Do you let people and companies step all over you, abuse you, or ignore your rights as a decent human?

     I have often done this and have reached my limit and am beginning to push back.  If this seems like I am an asshole, I really don't care anymore.  You shall no longer wipe your feet on me so that you smell like roses and I feel like shit!



     This is just a heads up for the hospitals and doctors and staff as well as car dealers, and any other low-life including but not limited to, so-called friends as well as family that have taken advantage of my laid back nature as if it is a sign of weakness, ignorance, or carelessness.  I'm COMING for you.  You have been warned.  If I am ignored, you shall be too!

     The rainbow dragon has awakened...



No comments:

Post a Comment